Hello everyone.

I writing you because a I have a big problem using ssl and client authenticate.
I created a connector for the client connections:

<Connector port="9443"
keystoreFile="C:/WINDOWS/security/server.ks"
keystorePass="*********"
       acceptCount="100" debug="0" scheme="https" secure="true"
       clientAuth="true" sslProtocol="SSL" />

As it is for educational proposes, I created my own self-signed CA
using openssl and generate a certificate request for the
web server and then I signed with the self-signed CA.
Then I created a client certificate and I signed with the self-signed
CA, I import the self-signed CA in firefox as a
certificate authority and the client certificate as a client
certificate, but when I try to establish a connection I got this
error message: "Could not establish an encrypted connection because
your certificate was rejected by agatha. Error Code -12271"
(agatha is the apache server).
I got a openssl manual and I saw I followed the right steps to create
the CA and the client certificate, I also read that the
common name of the client must match an entry in tomcat-users.xml, I
created an entry with this common name and
the error message still appears.
When I use Internet Explorer I get a error page with this title: The
page cannot be displayed

I opened the stdout.log file and there is a exception repeated 5 times:

NotifyUtil::java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(Unknown Source)
at
org.netbeans.modules.web.monitor.server.NotifyUtil$RecordSender.run(NotifyUtil.java:237)

:'(

What is happening??? is there something wrong??

Carlos J, Bracho M.