The different jvm can be a real headache. Even the same jvm on different platforms can be a pain. And you have both!

I think it will work but I work on Win and Linux so I can't swear to it. I know it's the normal way to do it.

Let us know if you need anything more.

Doug

Ben wrote:
I will try putting the ervlet mapping in the app web.xml.

A note: the config I gave WORKS on Solaris (using 1.3.1 Sun) but not
on AIX (using IBM 1.3.1  JDK). We have several other issue where
something works out-of-the-box on Solaris but does not work on AIX
with IBM's JDK. Frustrating, that is.

Ben Ricker

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:45:02 -0500, Parsons Technical Services