From: "Didier McGillis"
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 10:57 AM
Subject: RE: [OT] Advertising website

If your serious about this then there is no cheap and easy way. SEO
companies get a pretty penny to do their work, and it works and results are
pretty good. They can also give you other avenues, and the good ones will
work within your budget.

Otherwise you will have to hire someone, it is a full time job to keep on
track and on top of everything.

Some suggestions if you arent hiring. Label everything out-going with your
url and email address. EVERYTHING!!!! Invoices, emails, packages,
letterhead, employees (opps), stamps, business cards, catalogs. EVERYTHING.
Hit the big three in the search engines/directories. Almost everyone else
uses them for their results. Google, Inktomi/Yahoo and MSN. Worry about
those three, find out how to work those guys.