Hi,

I am using Tomcat 5.x. I am using BASIC JDBC Realm. I want to make my
own error page as the error page in the case of HTTP Status 401 error.

This error comes when I click on Cancel button when the realm asks for
user name and password.

Any one knowing this stuff, kindly reply.

Thanks in advance.

Joby Joseph.

Confidentiality Notice

this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately