Somehow I have an Apache-2.0.40 server running in conjunction with Jboss-3.2.5.

I don't know anything about JBoss really, but it appears that JBoss is doing
the securing of the socket layer (SSL stuff) for this website.

There is not reference to 443 or SSLCertificate or the like in my httpd.conf
file anywhere, but the site is secured.  I do a netstat -anp find that
0.0.0.0:443 is being used with a pid value of 7399/java.

That pid value comes from the /usr/local/j2sdk1.4.1_04/bin/java (with lots of
arguments) in the response to my ps -ef | grep 7399.

Can someone tell me where I would find the certificate for this website since
it is apparently not in an apache directory?  I need to renew it soon, and I am
also not an SSL expert.

If I can FIND the certificate I can take care of it from there because the
documentation seems straightforward.

Thanks,
Warron French
Sr. Network Engineer