From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 11:26 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Connecting http-2.0.48 with tomcat 3.3.1a using jk
connector.

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Connecting http-2.0.48 with tomcat 3.3.1a using jk connector.
>
> I have already installed the apache(http-2.0.48) and tomcat
> 3.3.1a in my Linux system.

Curiosity forces me to ask: Why are you using such an ancient level of
Tomcat?  You may have difficulty in finding anyone who can help you with
a version that old.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

Confidentiality Notice

this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately