From: Janvier Majirus
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Cc: tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 11:42
Subject: reading xml file from disk with jsp bean under tomcat

Hi all,
I am developing a simple module of my app that simple reads an xml file from
disk and adds it on my database. I used tomcat-4.1.30 and jsp. My bean
implements a method
readFileFromDisk(String myfile).
When i try to execute my jsp page i have error message with code 404: myfile
(file not fund).
Should anyone know where to place my xml file so that with my jsp bean i access
to it?
I run my bean in standalone mode, all turn well. There is something in my
servlet context configuration that i don't know.
Any suggestion is welcome.
I thank all of you in advance.
Regards

Majirus