From: Pavel Krupets [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 4:10 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat's JK2 connector

Hello,

I am evaluating JSF and need to test my component in clustered
environment so I need Apache or Tomcat running as a front-end proxy
server between users and JBoss'es instances, and I have some questions:

1) Whether Tomcat contains JK2 connector? I have one PC with Tomcat
installed and I don't need good performance (I just need to test my
component).
2) I found out that JK2 was deprecated. Can I use something to be a
front-end proxy instead of JK (with sticky sessions: sessions should be
moved to another server if and only if server which was serving them
went down)?

In latest JK2 source distribution I found following:

--CUT--
This version matches the version included with tomcat-5.0.2
--CUT--

I have Tomcat 5.5.7 installed.

With regards,
Pavel Krupets