Mladen,
Built new jk from CVS. How to I access the lovely status page? "/jkstatus" as in jk2? Do have to enable it? Docs do not seem to be updated yet.
Looking forward to playing with it!
thanks,

-Michael Greer

On Feb 19, 2005, at 2:44 PM, Mladen Turk wrote:

Michael Greer wrote:
Mladen ,
That sounds like the right solution! I think I remember the status page from jk2, and it is a good idea.

Yes, we are trying to backport all goodies from jk2 now that is deprecated and no longer maintained. Not only that. It will have options to fully edit properties, as well to add or disable uri mappings, to reflect the dynamic deployment in tomcat. You can try new features either from cvs, or wait for a public beta release, before releasing stable version.

Regards,
Mladen.