Hello All,
I am creating a web app that has users and admins and
I need to limit certain configuration pages only to
admins.  I must use NTLM to authenticate users into
the web site and somehow get the credential to
determine if the user has sufficient access or not.
How can I do this? Can I do this through IIS?  So far
I got authentication part working using jcfis but I
can't seem to get the role of the user.  I tried
tagish JAAS but keep getting missing LoginModule
error.  Any help would be great. Thanks.