Tomcat 5.5.7

Hi all,

I was just wondering if it was possible to pass a request to another context within the same host and capture the output. If it is, any suggestions on the best way to do so?

Basically, I am planning to use SiteMesh for site templating however would prefer to deploy many of the apps as individual apps. So somehow I would like to call another context and then have SiteMesh "decorate" the response.

Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

PJ