I ended up moving the resource definition from the global context to the application context and it is now working.

Thanks for your help Jason.

PJ

Jason Bainbridge wrote:

Lots of good info here:

http://www.theserverside.com/discussions/thread.tss?thread_id=25459#119215

Try some of those and I'm sure you'll get it running. :)