JkLogFile

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: March 10, 2005 1:28 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Query on mod_jk.log

Hi All,

I need to change the location of mod_jk.log file. Presently it gets logged
in /apache/logs. I need to put it in /var/log/apache.

How to accomplish this?

Thanks and Regards,
Mandar M Kelvekar

Confidentiality Notice

contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.