Hello,
I recently installed Apache/Tomcat v 4.1.18 on my new server, and I have a JSP
page that extracts values from an Oracle database, if the value in the database
is an empty String (""), it returns as a null value in my JSP page. I have
another server with Tomcat v. 4.1.31, and I am not having this issue. The new
server has JDK v. 1.4.2 and my old server has v. 1.4.1. Any ideas will help.

Thanks

Confidentiality Note:

The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains information
that may be confidential, protected by applicable legal privileges, or
constitute non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the
designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this message,
please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from
your system. Use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message
by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.