Hi

I`ve been searching about logging level of the server(tomcat), and i can`t find
a way to logging the request in the same way of apache:

200.118.108.230 - - [16/Jan/2005:20:42:53 -0500] "GET /Archivos/Trabajo.doc.
HTTP/1.1" 200 81920

I need to log the option(GET, POST, HEAD), the file requested, and the response
code from the server, the only one thing that i found was the verbosity level of
the logger, but any of the levels show the information that i need.

thx