To: "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2005 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: Tomcat taking 125 seconds to launch

gonna need more information.   hardware, config files..etc.

On Apr 2, 2005 6:42 PM, Michael Mehrle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just installed tomcat 5.5.9 on Fedora FC3 and it's suddenly taking a long
amount of time to launch - 125 seconds to be exact!

INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080
Apr 2, 2005 6:39:00 PM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init
INFO: JK: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009
Apr 2, 2005 6:39:00 PM org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start
INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=0/364  config=null
Apr 2, 2005 6:39:00 PM org.apache.catalina.storeconfig.StoreLoader load
INFO: Find registry server-registry.xml at classpath resource
Apr 2, 2005 6:39:00 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
INFO: Server startup in 125430 ms

I didn't have this problem before - does anyone experience the same delay?
It's also looking a bit more sluggish... Any input would be greatly
appreciated.

Michael