On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 03:18:22PM -0600, Tim Sodergren wrote:
: I've never done filters before. I know how to do the filter-mapping from
: web.xml and know Java programming but not how to make filters for Tomcat.
: Could you point me in the right direction?

Sure -- it may be confusing because filters aren't part of Tomcat;
they're part of the Servlet Spec (which Tomcat implements).

Search the web for "servlet filter" or just check out the Servlet Spec
(available from Sun.com) for details.

-QM