Am I miss understanding? I can see www.anishanumandla.com the text reads:

*Anish Anumandla* born on Jan 7th 2004 at El Camino Hospital, Sunnyvale, California. He weighed 7lbs 8ozs and height was 19inches at the time of birth.To know more about him go through the website.

Struan

Hassan Schroeder wrote:

Robert Harrison wrote:

I don't think you can see the external address if you browse from the
same machine the site is hosted on.

1) uh, why the hey not? Name resolution is name resolution; where
   you're browsing from shouldn't matter (unless your primary DNS
   is local and delivering non-routable addresses or something).

2) the point is, neither you nor I can connect to port 80 of the IP
   address for www.anishanumandla.com -- so it's broken. And not a
   Tomcat problem.

3) why are the other three people who responded to this post *all*
   named Robert? OK, you don't have to answer that. :-)