Hi,

I have this problem: I need to make a web application that read some resources(xml files) from JAR files (located in the shared/lib folder), but I need to update constantly the JARs content, then I need that the web application always gets the last JAR files version without redeploy/restart the web application.

How can I do that, because right now when I replace the JAR file with the new one the web application don't get the changes from the JAR content?

In summary, there is some way to make a "JAR redeploy"?

Any help you can provide me will be well appreciated. .

Thanks.