Has you set the cachesize and cache_timeout at your tcp worker ? I have read that IIS default use only one
TCP socket as default.

Peter

PS: 100 request per minute is not a heavy load and normal high end PC :-)

Anatoly Kern schrieb:

Hello!

One question about jakarta connector on IIS (isapi filter):
Our servlet under heavy load does not receive some pages, client get
error "The connection with the server was reset" or "The server returned
an invalid or unrecognized response"
It was with ~ 100 connections per minute.
I tried to tune as described in
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/config/workers.html
(recovery_options=3,prepost_timeout=100,connect_timeout=100) but all
fails with the same result

With direct connection to Tomcat (without JK-connector) all works fine.
Isapi filter debug log shows nothing unusual.
Had anybody have successfull experience with heavyloaded IIS
JK-connector?

Anatoly