Are you load balancing? or do you have two different applications on two different servers?

The cookie is attached to the host name. Therefore you will have two JSESSIONIDs

One cookie: hostA:JESSIONID and the other hostB:JESSIONID

Or do both hosts A and B have BOTH applications? IE:

Can someone access http://hostA/abc and https://hostA/abc ?
- If so - and these are two different appications - you will have problems.

Andrew