On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 08:28:32AM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
: connect both Tomcat 4 and Tomcat 5 to the httpd server.
:
: If I use mod_jk, I have to specify the path to a tomcat installation in the
: workers.properties in the Apache2/conf/httpd.conf file. So, there's no way to
: connect both and relay to the right server using the appropriate folder
: alias.

Are you using JK1 (supported) or JK2 (deprecated)?

I use JK1 and there's no explicit path to the Tomcat install in the
config file.  Tomcat isn't even installed on the Apache/httpd machine.
=)

So what do you mean by "path to a tomcat installation?"

-QM

--

software   -- http://www.brandxdev.net/
tech news  -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com/