Does the realm have access to the session? Because informations i need in
webapp is taken from where the realms does it's authentification.

I my case, the realm access a NIS to check user passwoard, and informations
such as fullname, phone and email, are alos in this nis. I do not want the
webapp to also access directly the nis.

--
David Delbecq
Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium

-
Is there life after /sbin/halt -p?