turn on logging, see Tomcat docs
then through log4j you can turn on logging for only org.apache.catalina.cluster

and you will be able to see all messages going through.

Filip

John MccLain wrote:

We have a webapp that runs fine in 1 tomcat instance.
We have insured that all classes being stored in session are serializable
When I put the app into a cluster of 3 Tomcats on my machine, it kind of
works, but I am getting inconsistent failures. It is like constantly running
down rabbit holes as the errors change continually.

Is there a way to debug clustered apps? If this is a possible memory, issue,
How do I change the memory configuration for each Tomcat instance? Is there
a timeout for each screen request? can I configure it?

John McClain
Senior Software Engineer
TCS Healthcare
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(530)886-1700x235
"Skepticism is the first step toward truth"