Chris,

Sorry, but this isn't supported. See http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/servlets/CGIServlet.java?rev=1.31&view=markup and search for NPH for more info.

Patches are always welcome ;)

Mark

Chris Picton wrote:
Hi all

I am trying to get squivi2 running under tomcat cgi, but I am having a
problem with redirects.

Code I am testing generates a redirect as follows:
-----
my $tempout =  $q->header(
   -nph=>1,
   -status=>"302 Moved Temporarily",
   -location=>$dest,
);
open F, ">/tmp/f"; print F $tempout; close F;
print $tempout;
exit 0;
-----

I am printing the output to /tmp/f to check what is being sent to the
browser.  The contents of that file look like:
HTTP/1.0 302 Moved Temporarily
Server: TOMCAT