From: blijblijblij [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: June 8, 2005 5:13 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Running tomcat on Debian Sarge

All,

Anybody here who knows a foolproof site for setting up tomcat under
debian?! I'm an newbie when it come to tomcat on linux, but I really
would like this to work... Al I seem to be getting is an connection
refused on my localhost... Some pointer could be handy, but I seem to be
having problems googling for the correct manuals/howto's.

Thanks in advance!

Blijblijblij