Yes, at germany I can give you that support...

Please send me your cluster config, and os, jdk and tomcat version.

Peter

John MccLain schrieb:

My understanding is that the clustering replication DeltaManager it is
called via a setAttribute if UseDirtyFlag is set to true. So does this mean
that it only checks for a  delta on the attribute that was set, or does it
check the deltas in the entire session?

Also, does anyone know where I can get commercial Tomcat support - we are
having trouble with clustering

John McClain
Senior Software Engineer
TCS Healthcare
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(530)886-1700x235
"Skepticism is the first step toward truth"