For Apache 2.0.52, unless you need SSL, you can do worse than:
   ln -s /usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl S35apache

If you don't mind running as root, you can do the same thing for Tomcat:
  ln -s /path/to/tomcat/bin/catalina.sh S34tomcat

If you are using jsvc, then the Tomcat5.sh script that ships with it is
meant to be the start of an rcx.d script.  Even if you're not using jsvc,
you could always unpack the distro and look at the script as a pattern to
start from.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I am trying to create a startup script for Solaris for both Tomcat 5.5.9
and Apache 2.0.52.

Can anyone tell me how to do that, so that when the box is rebooted it
automatically starts Tomcat and Apache.

Thank you for your help.

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.