> Hi Tim,
>
> Iam sure that Iam using the right tools.jar, and it is containing the
> class com.sun.tools.javah.Main

I also think so, because that's what the errormessage says, it cannot find
the requested constructor.
I check my tools.jar (JDK 1.5.0_01) and I found this method signature, which
is obviously not there in your tools.jar.

package com.sun.tools.javah;
public class Main {
    public Main() { /* compiled code */ }

    public static void main(String[] strings) { /* compiled code */ }
}

Check yours and see if you have the same signature, if not you should update
or replace it.

Bernhard