There are plenty of  Hosting compnanies

I used webappcabaret, Spinweb and lately eapps.com
Depending on your requirements they all offer different level of
integration with apache.
For example with eapps.com you can access tomcat directly or via apache
[mod_jk], same for JBoss
You can also manage you domain/sub domains, etc...
The good thing with these providers is that usually they have done the
integration for you, you just have to push your app via a Web front-end
[which you can do with tomcat admin/manager anyway, alternatively you can
scp your app using your ssh account and deploy yourself.
http://www.spinweb.net/
http://www.webappcabaret.com/index.html
http://eapps.com/

Enjoy.

Bruno Georges

Glencore International AG
Tel. +41 41 709 3204
Fax +41 41 709 3000

|         |           "vishwam"          |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           comsys.com>        |
|         |           01.07.05 12:53     |
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           "Tomcat Users List"|

>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |        To:      "'Tomcat Users List'" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                               |
  |        cc:
                               |
  |        Subject: web hosting with tomcat
                               |

  |Distribute:

  |Personal?               |-------|

  |                        | [ ] x |

  |                        |-------|

>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi,
   I am a new user of tomcat, & I developed a web application in my webapps
folder,

Now i want to put my application  live on internet with my domain name.My
question is
can tomcat serve as  web server alone? or do i need help of IIS or Apache
server to redirect to tomcat.
Please can any one tell me the procedure what should be done ?

 Thanks & regards
vishwam

*
*  LEGAL DISCLAIMER
*  This message contains confidential information for
*  the exclusive use of the person mentioned above.
*