> From: David Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Session Mixup
>
> Ok. One other thought that's burned me once -- servlet instances are
> recycled between requests without resetting any of it's field
> members.

Actually, a given servlet object may be accessed by multiple
request-processing threads simultaneously.  You always have to think
about the scope of any field before deciding what object it should be
placed in.  E.g., you normally don't want to put request-specific data
in a servlet or session object.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.