I got a doubt .
is your problem is not solved by  putting the data computed by first
JSP in the session object ??
or putting all the required data in a bean (which is created by
<jsp:useBean> in first jsp) with session scope and accessing that bean
in second jsp ??
with out seeing the entirety of your problem I can say that copying
HttpRequest attributes into a bean (which in turn may store attributes
and values in a hashmap) and setting it in Session and reusing it in
second jsp should not take much time.