Hi,

in dev and stage environments, we are working with real data but have to avoid that email are really sent to the users. Our current solution is that the code sending emails checks what the current environment is to know if it should really send the email to the specified address or to a special configured "catch address".

This is not really a clean solution and I was wondering how other are proceding? Is there a possibility to configure Tomcat to say that the provided mail Session should not really send the emails but "catch them"?

Marc.