Hi,

You need to read SRV.8.4 of the servlet specification.

I read it now. However, it's stated there, that path-related-values should be overwritten by the container in all request-dispatcher occurences. This means: include and forward. But for an include, I can see the original requestURI, for an forward, I see the "local" one. Is there any way to obtain the original one? Unfortunately, there's nothing like request.getSuper().getRequestURI() or similar. Are all references to previous objects cutted?

Regards
Marten