I have a servlet that generates data that I want to write to the
client's browser.  This data is just ASCII text.  The problem that I
am running into is that Internet Explorer's "Save As" window defaults
the filename to the name of my servlet.  Firefox/Netscape will save
the file as the filename that I specify in the Content-Type HTTP
header.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Here is the code that I am currently using:

response.setContentType("text/xyz" );
response.setHeader("Content-Disposition", "Attachment; filename=\"blah.xyz\"");

Thank you.