From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 3:26 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: How to turn off perssitent sessions in Tomcat 4.1?

Can any one help me out in this issue?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent:
Thursday, August 04, 2005 11:27 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org

I am waiting for a good response.
Can any body help me out in this?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 6:01 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org

Hi Edgar,

Thanks for the reply.
But I am using Tomcat 4.1.29 and I tried this option (I mean,
pathname="" in Manager element of server.xml) in Tomcat 4.1.29, which is
not successful. Is there any way to turn off session persistence in
Tomcat 4.1 itself or I need to upgrade to Tomcat 5.0.

In order to avoid the exception we have to make all the objects that is
put in session to be serializable, right no?.

I am using struts framework. So by default all form beans are
serializable and all primitive data types are also serializable.

Why Tomcat complains about CoyoteRequestFacade is not serializable?

Please clarify my doubts.
Advance thanks to all of u !!!