Through!

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Morrow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 11 August 2005 12:10 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Test Post

I am receiving some NDR's when sending to this list.  Can someone confirm my
posts are getting through?

David A. Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.autodata.net
Tel: (519) 951-6079
Fax: (519) 451-6615

< Poor planning on your part does not necessarily constitute an emergency on
my part! >

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached material
is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata Solutions. This
email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
have received this email in error please delete this message and notify the
Autodata system administrator at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>