Hi All,

I'm using client authenticate for my website (Tomcat 5.0.28) and everything works great. However, I had an idea for something I wanted to try, and I need to know if its possible.

Would I be able to prompt for client certificates ONLY if a certain request parameter was present (and not prompt for client certificates if that parameter wasn't present)?

If I can, what class in the Tomcat source would I need to mofidy? I've been searching around but still haven't come across anything.

Thanks,

Brett