Good Morning,

I am the Network Admin working with a programmer trying to get TomCat
5.5 working with SSL.  She is trying to run a servlet via Oracle
JDeveloper 10.1.2.  Now, on my end, I have followed the instruction for
TomCat on how to get SSL installed and it seemed to work fine.  Got the
test cert from Verisign and installed it and I can access it via
Internet Explorer on https://xxx.xxx.xxx:8443 <https://xxx.xxx.xxx:8443>
with no problem.  But when she tried to run her app she tells me this:

When I attempt to run my test stub which opens a connection to the
servlet,  I get the following error.  I do not see this error if I run
it through my browser.

"javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found"

Any thoughts on this?

Wesley Hayes
Network Administrator
AICPCU
720 Providence Road
Malvern, PA 19355
610-644-2100 ext. 7216
610-651-7643 (Fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential, privileged, and
intended solely for the named addressee(s). The unauthorized use, disclosure,
or alteration of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail.