From: Zsolt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 August 2005 13:22
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Long refresh delay with apache connector

Long refresh delay with apache connector

Hi,

When I make a out.flush() and response.flushBuffer() the browser gets
refreshed but when I go through the apache connector, the browser refreshes
only when the servlet is finished.

The servlet might long for a long time, how can I provide some feedback?

Zsolt

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient,
and may be a confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any
dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.