Jason Bainbridge wrote:

Hi, I need to use the tomcat with a non - ssl connector on port 443.
Up to now, no success. Is there a way to use the 443 in a non-ssl? Im not
using the ssl (it is between <!-- -->).

I don't think browsers will let you do that,

I think they should and will let you request e.g.

  http://myserver:443/mystuff

it would be a bit of a
security risk to say the least...

I can't see how: if you make an HTTPS request to a port
which serves only HTTP, then it won't be accepted

What is your requirement for this anyway?

(at a guess, something about getting through a firewall?)

Paul Singleton