Le Mardi 6 Septembre 2005 11:07, Viorel Dragomir a écrit :
> Choose 1.
> But with some modifications
>
> apache + php + mod_jk -> tomcat

am not used to apache configuration, and have read several mails related
to mod_jk problem since am watching this mailing list (well , so guess what, am
a bit worried about it :)
moreover if the pirinciple of mod_jk is to have apache dispatch servlet related
thingie to
tomcat, that is not the best solution imho (we have running java application
now on a specific port and
moving it away to give place for an apache proxy is a bit lot of work, and
maybe a bit of downtime too).
Anyway, I'll check.

Thanks.

--
David Delbecq
Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium

-
Is there life after /sbin/halt -p?