Hi all,

to authentify a client I am using tomcat 5, j_security and JAAS.

Is it possible to get the IP address of an acutally client within the JAAS module (like getRemoteAddress in jsp)?

If not: Is it possible to extend j_security, in sort that my_j_security set a *callback* with the client IP address, so that I can grab the IP address in my JAAS module?

Another question: In which scope is JAAS running (application, session,
request) ?

Thanks

-- Franck