Hi Mark,

> Take a look at how form authenticator does it. See
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/authenticator/FormAuthenticator.java?rev=1.24&view=markup
>
> and the SavedRequest class in the same package.
>
> Note that the way this restores the request, particularly the body
> content, is *very* Tomcat specific.
>
> Mark

thanks for your help. But I still find some trouble: the authenticate
method in FormAuthenticator receives a
org.apache.catalina.connector.Request object, and the filter  I'm
developing has to implement the doFilter method, which receives a
RequestFacade object (keeping inside a
org.apache.catalina.connector.Request object, but i'm unable to set or
get it's value).

Regards

Ajay

Ajay Arjandas Daryanani
Area de Middleware
RedIRIS / Red.es

Edificio Bronce
Plaza de Manuel Gómez Moreno, s/n - 2ª planta
28020 Madrid

Tel.: 91 212 76 20 (Ext. 5541)
Fax : 91 556 88 64
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]