You can use multiple hosttags in the server.xml, each with their own context. As described here
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/host.html

"One or more Host elements are nested inside an Engine element. Inside the Host element, you can nest Context elements for the web applications associated with this virtual host. Exactly one of the Hosts associated with each Engine MUST have a name matching the defaultHost attribute of that Engine."

You give each application its own host and it should work fine. You can also use alias tags inside a host tag if you want an application to be available for multiple hosts.

Jilles

Dola Woolfe wrote:
Hi,

I've certainly RTFM'd and had thoroughly read

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/host.html#Host%20Name%20Aliases

but I just can't figure out how to get virtual servers
to work.

Basically, assume that DNS is set up properly and that
ServerA.com ServerB.com and Server.com resolve to the
same IP. Now, I want ServerA.com to "go to"
Server.com/MyAppA/index.jsp and ServerB.com to "go to"
Server.com/MyAppB/index.jsp. This, in my mind is sort
of like how Apache lets you do it, where of course it
takes advantage of the convention of index.html being
the default destination.

OK, how do I achieve this with Tomcat? Could anyone
please provide a specific example?

Many thanks,

Dola