Hi;

Here is the basic problem I am trying to solve. On our server we use the
request header to serve up a web page. So www.windward.net
<http://www.windward.net/>  and www.windwardreports.com
<http://www.windwardreports.com/>  which go to the same server use a
different website to return pages. The true root of all this is
jasmine.windward.net/windward and jasmine.windward.net/windwardreports.

The problem is that when testing on my system, I don't have a way to do the
virtual websites based on the header request. So I am always
localhost/windward and localhost/windwardreports.

When I need to have links between my jsp pages and my static pages, I don't
know if I need to add in that extra directory. If I could just process jsp
files that are in the IIS directory, then it would not be a problem because
they would all be ./filename to each other.

I tried the following in my uriworkermap.properties:

*.jsp=ajp13w

/*.jsp=ajp13w

/windwardreports/*.jsp=ajp13w

But I get an error 404. And nothing in any of the log files.

Any suggestions, ideas?

Thanks - dave