From: Jilles van Gurp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 September 2005 12:29
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Install Tomcat 5.5 quietly?

Just use the zip file instead of the installer. Unzip it wherever you
want. You can do all the stuff the installer does (setting environment
variables, installing a windows service and adding icons) manually or
from a script.

At the very least you'll need to set the JAVA_HOME variable. You can use

service.bat to install a windows service or simply use startup.bat.

Jilles