From: Vadlamudi, Kamala [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: September 23, 2005 10:57 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Tomcat Out of Memory - Host appBase related

Hi Assaf

Thanks for the mail. I used the site you sent me to
Check the following
- The ram on my system is > 128MB.
- The out of memory problem is showing up way before
   system is running out of threshold.

Is it possible the out of memory is coming because the
system ran out of file descriptors. I vaguely remember
some one at work noticing this problem on
linix boxes running tomcat. Appreciate your thoughts
on this matter.

Thanks
Kamala