Von: Robyne Vaughn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. September 2005 17:51
An: Tomcat Users List
Betreff: RE: save form-data in xml-file

not necessarily a tomcat question, but once-upon-a-time I had a similar
situation accessing JDBC data.  As long as I ran my app directly, I
could do so, but once embedded in servlet it would not.  It turned out
that it was an authorization problem.  While running the app directly, I
was logged in and had authorization, from the servlet, I had not
provided any password or signon.  I had to put a user-id and password
into my servlet-application to gain access to the data.

Robyne K. Vaughn

  _____