Hi,
 I have 2 instances of tomcat application servers. I have deployed JSPs on
one tomcat server and generated compiled pages to tomcat working directory.
If i copy both JSPs and generated compiled pages and accessed webpages
again. My expectation is that tomcat should not recompile JSP pages again as
the timestamp of compiled pages is greater than original JSPs.
 But if i access pages, sometimes it shows correctly and sometimes it shows
borken links. Is there anyway to precompiles JSPs and distribute to other
instances of tomcat server ? How does tomcat works if we copy working
directory from one app server to another app server ?
 Thank You,
 Regards,
Murali